Tea and Sympatico


Why 'Tea and Symaptico' for a title?

In the last few years I've come to realise that the most valuable thing in life is good friends. Years ago when I briefly lived in Chile I remember a Chilean friend using the word 'simpatico' to describe the people he really gelled with and I've always loved the word.

I believe in working to keep old friendships alive and striving to make new ones throughout your life with people of all ages. We all lead such busy lives it's easy to become very insular. This blog is about making a conscious effort to stay in the present and connect with people.

Comments

  1. Greetings. I discovered your blog this evening and have just read through your posts. It's always great to see other UK vegan bloggers, especially those with good taste in sweet things and kitchen appliances :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Cola de Mono

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe