Roll up, roll up

I love sushi but haven't had any for ages. This post by How Not To Be A Skinny Vegan inspired me to get my bamboo mat out again. If you've never made sushi before I can assure you that it is easy to make these nori rolls. It takes a bit of time to prepare the rice but you can go off and do other things whilst it's soaking, steaming, then resting. I went for a simple of filling this time of radish and avocado. My favourite filling is the sweet potato one from Post Punk Kitchen. There's lots of video around to show you how to make sushi including the original first episode of the PPK where Isa and Terri make sushi and cupcakes.


I like to make double the amount so there's enough for lunch the next day to take to work with my chopsticks in their little box!


Comments

  1. I really want to make vegan sushi as I've never had sushi of any kind, ever! This looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    petitchef.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Derbyshire Christmas - Birdhouse Teas

Missing