Tourist in My Home Town



Tomorrow is my last day in work and then I am off to New York for a week. To say this has been a challenging year would be a understatement and I am so in need of a holiday. Some great things have happened this year though, one of them being my sister getting pregnant with twins! So, we are off to celebrate her 40th birthday 6 months early as the babies are due in November.

I was rushing round after work getting last minute holiday stuff and couldn't face the thought of going home and cooking. It was such a lovely evening I treated myself to veggie tacos with extra guacomole at Barburrito and sat at a table outside in the evening sun people watching in Piccadilly Gardens. I felt like a tourist and it was a little thing to do but it definitely put me in the holiday mood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Cola de Mono

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe