Crisps



There were World Cup crisps in work on Friday. The only ones that I could spot that were vegan friendly were the Argentinian Flame Grilled Steak ones which were actually flavoured with soya not meat! Reminded me a bit of the Bovril flavour crisps of my childhood.I don't do crisps so much anymore. In my prevegan days I was a big fan of the maize type crisps, Quavers, Wotsits and Skips being my crisp of choice. I tend to just stick to Kettle Chips these days when I buy crisps. Maybe there's a whole world of vegan crisps put there I have yet to discover. If you know of any please comment bearing in mind I do not do ready salted, yuk.

Comments

  1. Umm loads!! OMG

    Sainsbury's do their own brand frazzles but a huuuuge bag "Bacon Crispies"
    Chili Heatwave Doritos
    Prawn Cocktail Walkers
    Marks and Spencers own brand pringles "Poppers" I believe..
    Lightly Salted Dorito Dippers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Matt, am espeically liking the sound of Bacon Crispies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Cola de Mono

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe