Hot Chocolate Season

Hot Chocolate season is definitely drawing in. I happened upon the Montezumas shop in Spitalfields Market last week when I went to the Origin Craft event. As I am about to go on holiday to Vancouver I had to resist buying anything from the event. My willpower didn't hold out in the chocolate shop though and I treated myself to a bag of Montezumas No 5 Hot Chocolate which has a hint of mint.



They do 3 hot chocolates, - plain, chilli and mint and all are suitable for vegans. if you're ever down there I would recommend the shop, they sell lots of vegan truffles and even a chocolate piranha! The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and the stock is well labelled.The hot chocolate was delicious and reminded me of mint Aeros. I finished it off with some Sweet Vegan mis-shape marshmallows which they often sell at a discounted price on Ebay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cola de Mono

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe