Mmmm cookies.....

I'm having a rest after a mammoth baking session for tomorrow's football event with a cup of coffee and some samples. Along with various muffins and banana bread I've made 3 types of cookies. Deb, Vicki and I have been busy baking and we've gone for things that are easy to break up as we are giving away samples at the stall rather than selling baked goods.


I went for 2 cookies I've made before - the ginger sparkle cookies from Vegan With A Vengeance and Cherry and Almond Cookies from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar. Also, from VCIYCJ and at the back of the plate is a Cowboy Cookie. First time I've made these and they are great. They've got oats, chocolate chips, pecans and coconut flakes in them too.

Comments

  1. they look scrumptious! thanks for the follow :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherry and Almond Cookies sound perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sparkled ginger cookies & the cowboy cookies. I haven't made the cherry almond's yet but I really should because that's one of my favourite flavour combos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I haven't made any of those three yet. Maybe I should make the ginger ones this weekend because those look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so delicious! I tend to always make the same things so it's great to see what other VCTOYCJ cookies look like :)
    Good luck with the football event!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Cola de Mono

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe