More Monkey Magic

I've been enjoying Jammie Dodgers recently since discovering that 3 of the 4 flavours are vegan friendly (jammy, choccie and lemon) and of course with my love of monkeys I think the adverts are fab. Check out the Dodger Monkeys You Tube channel to see even more films of them partying and how the ads were made.

I've also discovered these cereal bars in a local bargain shop - B&M Bargains. I've googled all the ingredients and these are vegan friendly too and most excitingly taste like marshmallow crispie bars!

Comments

  1. Wow those bars look amazing I'm going to look out for those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look awesome, I can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cola de Mono

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe