Vegan Life Magazine

I stopped buying magazines regularly quite a few years ago. Sometimes when I'm waiting for a train I go into WH Smiths to see if they've got the Fortean Times for Matt and I might pick up a vegetarian cooking magazine. There's usually too much cheese and eggs though and it goes back on the shelf. I am a member of a couple of vegan related organisations which send out little magazines for subscribers but these tend to lack the vegan lifestyle articles that I'd like to read about. I really miss the now defunct US based Herbivore Magazine which I used to buy and love 8 years ago when I first went vegan. All that is set to change though with the launch of Vegan Life Magazine!


The first issue will be available on the app on 15 August, and in stores on 21 August. 
The magazine will be available to buy from Sainsbury's, Tesco, Asda, WHSmiths and Martin McColl as well as independent stores. I was really chuffed to be asked to join their blogger community especially when I saw who the other bloggers were - some old favourites and some amazing new to me vegan bloggers amongst them.

Check out the website for a sneak preview of the magazine and also the various subscription deals. There's even a great free gift should you decide to take one out.

Comments

  1. That's so cool on both fronts - great you're on the blog community, and great the magazine actually exists. I was looking at a veggie mag the other day and didn't buy it for the same reason - I really hope Vegan Life gets into a lot of WH Smiths so I can give it a try out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only just heard about this mag and am looking forward to it very much! Also, I have been a Fortean Times subscriber for about 8 years now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great news! I just confirmed myself as a blogger too (late as always), really excited to be getting involved!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Cola de Mono

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe