Super Quick Noodley Goodness



Forget noodles in a pot full of MSG and other nasties, this is what you want when you need a super quick noodle dish. It's another winner adapted from Get It Ripe by Jae Steele.


First off I soaked a couple of tablespoons of sea vegetables in boiling water to rehydrate. In a pan of hot water I cooked a portion of quinoa spagetti as it was what I had in the cupboard, I am very partial to the wonderful range of King Soba noodles otherwise which have lots of gluten free options. Whilst this is cooking I sauteed 5 sliced fresh shitake mushrooms in a little olive oil with some garlic. About 4 mins before the spag was due to finish I chucked in a third of a bag of kale (remove any stem bits first).

When cooking finishes drain the noodle and kale mix and the seagreens. Toss together in the pan with the mushrooms and a tablespoon each of sesame oil and soy sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds. It doesn't look that exciting from the picture but this is so tasty!

Comments

  1. YUM! I LOVE noodles. I'm a gonna have some noodles soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Cola de Mono

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe