The babies are here!



I've added some baby tea cosies to the Tea and Sympatico Folksy shop. They fit a teapot that holds 2 mugs or 4 teacups worth of tea. They are available in the heart design and skull and crossbones as are the bigger size. As I am selling them to save up to go and see my English friend Sarah who lives in Vancouver. The lovely Sarah Kramer, famous vegan cookbook writer, did a giveaway of one of the big ones on her Go Vegan blog and gave me a plug. If you haven't come across Sarah's books check them out. I would recommend them all!

Comments

  1. love the tea cosy it's gorgeous! I love Sarah's books, but her blog completely bypassed me so thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Cola de Mono

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe