Biscuit boxes



I'm hoping to soon go and visit one of my friends who has just moved house. She is a huge lover of Earl Grey tea so I am planning to take some Earl Grey shortbreads as a house warning gift. I've started recycling empty teabag boxes and reusing them as gift boxes for biscuits. Just open the box at the seams. Draw round the template on a piece of wrapping paper - extra brownie points if that's recycled too - and glue it onto the box. Pop some greaseproof paper inside if you want to make it look fancier and tie the box up with string or ribbon.

Comments

  1. Fantastic idea.

    One I will nick if that's okay with you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No probs, glad you like it. Enjoying reading your blog too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Cola de Mono

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe