Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair


This weekend was the weekend of the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair. Just like lasy year I seemed to be drawn towards the food related items! Here's 2 of my favourites. Holly Levell creates pictures and soft sculptures based on food, condiments and confectionary.


Louise Dawn Wilson creates fabulous wire sculptures including a collection of brooches based on biscuits.


I've been wanting a light by Jane Bleese for ages and as I recently got a bonus from work I took the plunge and put it towards ordering one. I choose this design as a tablelamp in turquoise, red, yellow and brown shades with pale ash for the wood. It'll be ready in a few weeks, I can't wait!


Comments

  1. That jar of marmite is amazing looking. Who would have guessed it is made of food.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cola de Mono

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe